This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
You dont have to wear two piece and summer shorts, dont have to be in beaches or resorts, no need to walk on white sand and rode on a jet ski.
All you have to do is give what you’ve got and feel the call of SUMMER.
- I admit that I’m not smart. K. But according to Howard Gardner’s theory, (Multiple Intelligences) there are 8 intelligences namely:
a. Linguistic Intelligence
b. Logical-mathematical Intelligence
c. Spatial Intelligence
d. Musical Intelligence
e. Bodily-kinesthetic Intelligence
f. Interpersonal Intelligence
g. Intrapersonal Intelligence
h. Naturalist Intelligence
There are 9 actually, can’t remember the other one. But these 8 were considered to be the original. Affective instruments can help you determine to what type of intelligence you excel. So please be reminded, there is no such thing as TAONG TANGA O BOBO. But if we talk about love, it’s a different story.
- Temptation towards which i considered as FUN. I can’t help it! I want to be young and free. Who knows? I’ll be dead by tomorrow. If you think studying is fun for you, then 2 words only: INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES.
- It is hard to focus on your studies with all these problems that surround you: Financial problem, family problem, problems with friends and boyfriends? (I don’t have one that’s why I put a question mark, I just observed it.)
- Obviously they’re the one who give grades. If you have high grades, then there is the possibility for you to be on top. But there are issues towards teachers: Stereotyping, being paid in exchange for high grades, favoritism and etc.
- If you have high grades, then better. Since grades serve as bases to determine if you will be able to graduate with flying colors. We are aware that we set high percent on quizzes, exams long and chapter test (cognitive domain only, how about the other 2 domains?) WELL… SCORES! This idea deals on the interval measurement. This means any zero observation doesn’t mean absolutely zero. (Assessment of Students’ Learning; Dr. Rico) So if I have a score of 0, it doesn’t mean I also have zero knowledge about the topic taught.
a. Mental Block
b. Nakalimutan na may test pala ngayon
c. Hindi nakapag-aral dahil sa mga problemang hinaharap
d. At yung pinaka’worse, ang mga pinag-aralan mo ay hindi lumabas. Ohmen!
It simply means that grades don’t show what you really know…
As a whole, do not judge a person by his grades or what you can see on his card. Try to test and know him first. Identify his skills and abilities as well. What is learning if there is no application? And please always remember that despite of his weakness, he has STRENGHTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (emphasis on the last “S” to realize a person has a lot of it. K)
“Sana ako pa rin. Ako na lang. Ako na lang ulit.”
Then It Turns Out To Taste Good So Im Like: